A fund administration and fiduciary services company is seeking an Accountant, to be part of the Accounting team servicing various entities including real estate structures, closed ended funds, private investment companies, partnerships and trusts administered by the business.
Day to day activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of complex financial statements (audited and unaudited) for the various entities under administration in accordance with IFRS or FRS 102 and statutory legislation.
- Responsible for the audit liaison and providing full working papers to the auditor where required within agreed timeframes.
- Preparation of management accounts within agreed formats and deadlines, consolidated management accounts where required.
- Cash management reporting to include liquidity statements to advise clients of available funds, lending requirement or distribution ability
- Preparation of lending compliance certificates and other bank reporting requirements
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting, such as board pack information, cashflow forecasts, client requests etc
- Assist with project management of transactions including detailed review of all documentation (including Share Purchase Agreements and bank facility agreements) to identify ongoing obligations post deal completion.
Applicants must be a qualified accountant, ideally 3+ years’ experience, be familiar with Acumen, have experience of regulated vehicle accounting and limited partnerships, be fully conversant with IFRS and UK GAAP, excellent knowledge of excel and have an understand FATCA / CRS reporting.