A provider of corporate trustee services is looking for a professional Accountant to provide support to the Private Client Services teams.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory Trust and Company accounts for a broad range of client entities to a high standard
- Produce adequate working papers, with backup documentation
- Deal with any queries and follow up administrative action which may be required during and on completion of the accounts
- Review the accounting records of client ledgers and ensure that all relevant documentation is correct and up-to-date, taking appropriate action to rectify any issues or problems
- Post period end accruals and other adjustments
- Control costs of accounts production and ensure budgets are observed.
Applicants must hold an ICAEW/ACCA accountancy qualification or equivalent, have excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and be able to work under pressure, unsupervised to achieve fixed deadlines.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience within a private client services environment and experience of 5Series is desirable but not essential.