Our client is seeking an Account Manager, to act as the day to day client contact for their family members, family offices and their nominated representatives. The role holder will also act as a central point of contact internally and work closely with the Relationship Manager to provide the level of service clients expect from the business.
- Building trusted client relationships through engagement, effective communication and actions.
- Responding to client instructions immediately and queries within 24 hours
- Monitoring cash positions/overdrafts
- Assist the Relationship Manager with the client service review meetings e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation and distribution of agendas.
- Prepare call reports in conjunction with the Relationship manager within 48 hours of the meeting.
- Follow up with internal parties on any queries/issues which arise from meetings within 24 hours.
- Maintain all documentation/files as appropriate to each client relationship.
- Open/ Close accounts.
- Raise requests to remove/ add users for on-line client system and maintain a list of users.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A strong background with a good understanding of the global custody industry
- Direct experience in interacting with demanding clients or prospects and meeting their needs
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort in prioritizing competing demands
- Ability to perform under pressure and to be flexible with working when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self- motivated