A creative and digital marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager with at least 3 years’ experience working in marketing, a full-service or digital agency, who is keen to get stuck in and achieve great results for their clients.
- Working closely with allocated clients to develop their marketing and communications activity in an innovative and forward-thinking way
- Working collaboratively with, and supporting, Account Directors on the development and execution of work, alongside members of the design and digital teams
- Working with in-house creative, digital and social media marketers to develop client strategy and management of requirements for each client
- Managing allocated client workload through the creative schedule, planning work and preparing briefs with client/team in accordance with client requirements, budget and deadlines
- Admin responsibilities such as submitting timesheets on own tasks, billing and regularly updating client workload status reports
- Duties such as media and print buying where necessary
- Proofreading and checking own and when necessary, others work - with great attention to detail
- Achieving allocated client growth / new business sales targets
The desirable candidate will hold a CIM or IPA qualification, have good interpersonal skills, and confidence in dealing with clients and suppliers, have a creative mind, with good writing skills and have good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines.