Over the last few months we’ve met a huge range of our clients and increasingly local businesses are offering a few extra benefits to the standard package, to give their staff that little bit extra.
As we know, the usual office benefits (particularly in the finance sector) include:
- Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
However here are some examples of those extra little benefits some companies are offering which can make all the difference to your working day:
- Flexi-time / different summer time hours / early Friday finishes / 9 days’ work in 2 weeks.
- Sandwich and/or coffee delivery service.
- Fruit and/or cake deliveries.
- Well-being extras such as massages in the office, well-being seminars and subsidised gym membership.
- Retail / restaurant discounts.
- Dress down days / dress for your day.
- Bring your Pet to Work days.
- Staff room / break area.
- A bar in the office – perhaps a one-off on this island, but certainly enjoyed by some!
What would you like to see your employer provide?